Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures efficient and coordinated clinic flow by coordinating and planning clinic activities; communicates patient’s needs; makes referrals; serves as a resource person of insurance information.
- Delivers direct patient care; assesses patients physical, psychosocial and/or emotional needs; provides patient and family teaching; triages patients and informs physician of patient status; responds to phone messages from patients and informs physicians as needed; orders supplies; stocks and maintains patient’s rooms; sterilizes instruments.
- Administers medications as assigned; serves as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects, and dosage; checks for proper medication order; documents medications; obtains required consent forms to administer immunizations; notifies pharmacies of physician approved prescriptions; reviews drug samples to insure they have not exceeded the expiration date; labels sample drugs and educates patients of medication administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
- Required Skill(s): BLS, ACLS, IVT, Bedside Care, etc.
- Probationary Employment starts on the 1st Day of Training.
- New board passers are very much welcome to apply.
- For hires who live in the provinces, MVMC has partner dormitories wherein half of the rent will be shouldered by the Hospital.
- 25,000 Medical Benefits
- Medicine Discount
- 5 Sets of Uniform
- Service Incentive Leave
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Free Meal During Duty (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
- Referral Incentives
- Special Purpose Loan
- Bereavement Assistance
- Annual Physical Examination
- Government Mandated Benefits