Duties & Responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the maintenance of the Accounting System.
- Helps the Accounting Manager to ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end financial information.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work with the Accounting Manager to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Support Accounting Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Collaborates with Accounting Manager and the other department managers to support overall company goals and objectives.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Perform other tasks assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a CPA Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With solid experience specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.