Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees Building & Facilities Management.
- Collaborates with project managers and other engineers.
- Communicates with sub-contractors, ensuring the quality of job and designs execution.
- Supervise the building construction.
- Ensures cost effectiveness in building construction and hospital facilities budget and bidding process.
- Designs systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Ensures the compliance in all government mandated requirements and permits
- Oversees the preventive maintenance and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- With minimum 5 years of experience in Engineering (Building & Facilities, Waste Management and Project Management).
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation and recommendation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- With good inter-personal relation and leadership skills.