Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs non-invasive 2d echocardiogram and Doppler study procedures.
- Obtain and record accurate history of the patient
- Analyze technical information acquired
- Use independent judgment in recognizing the need to extend the scope of the procedure according to the diagnostic findings
- Providing an oral or written summary of the technical findings to the physician for medical diagnosis
- Schedules patient for 2D Echocardiogram procedures.
- Issues charge slip for payment.
- Logging of patient data for documentation
- Prepares patient for examination .Orient the patient on how the procedure will be done and its duration.
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Assist the physician in performing pericardiocentesis.
- Collaborating with physicians and other members of the health care team.
- Typing of results.
- Releasing of results.
- Remind the doctors with regards to their schedule as reader of the week.
- Files records and results.
- Submits monthly census.
- Notifies the maintenance personnel of equipment malfunctions.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Preferably less than 1-year experience specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
- Annual Merit Increase – Performance Based
- 13th Month Pay
- Subsidized plane ticket to Manila for hires from Visayas & Mindanao
- Lodging Allowance for hires from Visayas & Mindanao
- 40,000 Medical Benefits
- Medicine Discount
- 5 Sets of Uniform
- Service Incentive Leave
- Annual Performance Based Bonus – Individual & Business Performance
- Free Meal During Duty (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
- Referral Incentives
- Special Purpose Loan
- Bereavement Assistance
- Annual Physical Examination
- Government Mandated Benefits