Business Development Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with the hospital services.
- Providing insight into services development.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business.
- Costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Responsible in new client acquisition and account maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales/Marketing
- Must have an experience in Healthcare Industry
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
- Excellent Oral/Written communication skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Customer & Process Oriented, Good Planning & Implementation Skills Networking.