Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts pre and post- operative education to patients and relatives.
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to asses plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares theater for operating or diagnostic procedures.
- Ensure that records are delivered accurately, concisely and completely in a timely manner.
- Observes, checks and monitors all equipment used before and during surgery or procedures to confirm that they are running smoothly.
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after surgical/diagnostic procedures.
- Assist in positioning, responding to comfort and safety of the patient.
- Prepares and handles instruments and supplies used for the operation, passing them to the surgeon during operation.
- Ensures availability, accessibility, and functionality of equipment.
- Prepares, administers and records medications as ordered. Reports any adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications.
- Inventories of all items, both pre and post procedures.
- Participates/ Assists in the completion of nursing procedures and standards as deemed necessary.
- Attends all scheduled in- house training and department training programs.
- Carries out other duties and activities that may be delegated by the Senior Nurse and / or Superior without compromising the performance of primary duties and activities.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing with License
- With BLS license
- With experience as OR Nurse
- Trained in IV Therapy
- With good communication skills
- Annual Merit Increase – Performance Based
- 13th Month Pay
- Subsidized plane ticket to Manila for hires from Visayas & Mindanao
- Lodging Allowance for hires from Visayas & Mindanao
- 40,000 Medical Benefits
- Medicine Discount
- 5 Sets of Uniform
- Service Incentive Leave
- Annual Performance Based Bonus – Individual & Business Performance
- Free Meal During Duty (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
- Referral Incentives
- Special Purpose Loan
- Bereavement Assistance
- Annual Physical Examination
- Government Mandated Benefits