Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary role of the Business Development Office is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the Marikina Valley Medical Center.
- The Business Development Officer must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Plan approaches and pitches by working with both marketing and ancillary team to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new packages and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing
- Must have an experience in Healthcare Industry
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
- Excellent Oral/Written communication skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Customer & Process Oriented, Good Planning & Implementation Skills Networking.