Duties & Responsibilities
- Recommend and direct changes in operating procedures to improve efficiencies in payment and procurement processes.
- Offer analytical support for departmental projects.
- Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied.
- Stay up-to-date on project budgets and project spending.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Examine data to help with reducing cost in all operations.
- Analyze the market and identify opportunities for growth and potential risks.
- Contribute in developing yearly operation plans, budgets and estimating new product costs, including economic analysis.
- Give suggestions for money-saving strategies.
- Monitor changes in processes or methods to calculate effects on overall costs.
- Oversees the preparation and analysis of cost reports and costing audits.
- Candidate must possess a CPA Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a cost analyst, cost specialist or similar role
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Knowledge of accounting processes and software