Nurse Training Staff
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop training programs for Nurses.
- Conduct nurse training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare training aids and materials.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each training sessions.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Conduct the new nurses training program (Didactics).
- Create training course schedules and training timetables.
- Ensure that the training materials is up-to-date.
- Record the attendance of employees for the training session.
- Prepare training reports.
- Keep track of employees training records and maintaining them.
- Perform all task assigned by the Training Officer.
- Registered Nurse.
- Preferably with experience in training staff nurses.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to write training modules.
- With good inter-personal relation and leadership skills.